Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1JKn6yuNs

Saturday, October 31, 2009

HaPpY hAlLoWeEn!

Last night the Binghams had their annual Halloween Party and it was way fun as usual! Everyone always dresses up, and Branden's mom put together a scavenger hunt, and we had soup and caramel apples! I just wish that Branden could have been there.
Here is my witch costume! (Thanks Ashlee for letting me borrow it!)

Blake and Melissa

Cyndi and Judd......or is it Judd and Cyndi! Ha Ha!
Chantel and Avenley

Dieter and Shay

Buzz and Woody (Ashton and Matthew)

Luke

and Anna!

I didn't get a picture of everyone's costume, but they were all cute!

I especially loved the babies!

I hope you all have a HaPpY hAlLoWeEn!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Ok those pictures are all so cute.. I love seeing little kids dressed up too! Cyndi and Judd crack me up; good idea!

Chantel said...

Cute pics. I think I'll steal some for my blog!

Josh and Nikki said...

Looks like fun. I love dressing up for Halloween. I love all the fun costumes :)