Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1JKn6yuNs

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Hawaii Day 1

We are in Hawaii!!! It is sooo beautiful here, we love it! This is the hotel we are staying in.

The scenery is AMAZING! I have never seen such cool looking plants, trees, and flowers! I think I am in heaven!






This is a dove we saw while eating breakfast one morning.... we noticed that he only had one foot just a stump....sooooo sad :( We felt so bad for him! Now every time we are down by the retaurant we look for poor "stumpy".

We went to the Dole plantation


and rode the train around the grounds.

So Amazingly Beautiful

Pineapple fields
(if you look close you can see all the pineapples)

These fish were at the dole plantation as well, I just had to post the video because I thought it was disgusting how many there were all flopping around on top of each other.... so slimy and nasty!



The North Shore


Sooo many pictures I know, but how can you resist when you are in such a beautiful place!..... And this is only the first day!!!!!

5 comments:

Dawn Davis said...

one word...jealous!!

Katerina said...

Of course you love Hawaii, it's truly beautiful there. I'm glad you're enjoying it and that you can be there together. Your pictures look great, too! Keep having a blast!

Jana said...

I'm so jealous, I love Hawaii! I'm glad you're having a good time, and finally are together!

k street said...

Holy Cow how beautiful:) You guys look awesome:) HAve Fun!!

Chantel said...

I am so glad he's home and you're having so much fun. Your pictures are awesome. I'm so jealous of your camera!!