Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1JKn6yuNs

Monday, October 19, 2009

Hawaii Day 4

So, we're back from Hawaii....SAD. But, I still have tons of pictures to post hopefully thats okay!This day we went to the Polonesian Cultural Center.
It was a beautiful drive along the coast!
We also walked around the temple grounds and went to the visitors center because the temple itself is closed for a year and a half for renovation.


At the "PCC" we learned a lot about the culture of all of the islands of Polonesia.







After making our way around to all of the different shows for each island, we went on a tram over to the temple.
The buffet dinner and the show were really good!! I can't believe that most of the employees are BYU Hawaii students! They did an amazing job!



And thats the end of that day!

Long day.....but fun and interesting!

2 comments:

k street said...

I love it. Put more pictures up Hawaii is beautiful:) I so miss the beaches.

Chantel said...

Looks really fun. I'm jealous.