Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1JKn6yuNs

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Hawaii Days 6 & 7

Well, the past sixteen days has been like a really good dream, and then now someone just threw a cup of ice cold water in my face. Branden left to go back to Afghanistan on Saturday morning, he has about 4 months left...give or take....probably another year knowing the Army. It was hard to drop him off at the airport, I hated it. But, I guess life has to go on whether I want it to or not. Amyways, I just wanted to post the last days of our Hawaii trip.

Branden tried surfing for a couple of hours, key word "tried".

He probably would have gotten if he had more time!

We also went to Hona Bay, which is where all of the turtles are for some reason, actually I think it is because they eat seaweed off the rocks. We fell in love with turtles....they are just so cool! Here are some pictures we got of them!




And sunsets on the beach never get old!


Our last day in Hawaii we went to Kualoa Ranch,

and went on a "jungle expedition"
We rode in this thing through the mountains, it was beautiful!
Branden loved it because he loves off-roading!


The view was amazing : )

And yet again I just love the plants and trees!




And here is one of the many rainbows we saw while we were there!


What an amazing and beautiful place! We are definately going to try and go again, if not live there!

4 comments:

Katerina said...

How awesome! It almost looks like a different island than what we went on because I don't recognize any of these things or places!
I'm glad you had so much fun and did such awesome things. I agree that it's easy to fall in love with Hawaii, but can you imagine living with those prices? Anyway, I'm glad you enjoyed every bit of your time together.

Chantel said...

Looks like fun. So sorry he's gone. We were glad we got to see him. Even if it was for just a little bit. Hopefully you'll be here soon and we'll help you pass the time 'til he gets back!!

Josh and Nikki said...

How fun I am jealous I have always wanted to go to Hawaii!!! Josh was able to talk to him for a little bit. Send me your email and I can add you to our blog. My email is nschmidt@gwic.com

Heidi said...

Ok I am so jealous.... THe pictures are gorgeous and I wanna go to Hawaii so dang bad! Jake was so excited to see Brandon at the Gorders and talk to them for a while! Only 4 more months Jake was saying and he'll be back with you!! YAY!! :) Keep Smilin!