Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1JKn6yuNs

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Alaska July 2010

I haven't done a post in a while, we have been pretty busy doing lots of different stuff. Just busy with life I guess. I am now a little over 17 weeks pregnant and we can't wait to find out what we are having hopefully around 20 weeks. I have an appointment tomorrow that I am excited for, we'll probably just hear the heart beat but I love hearing it and could listen to it all day! Here are some pics of some of our July activities.
Here we are at the Bear Paw festival parade in Eagle River.
Branden's brother Blake and his wife Melissa and their 6 week old baby Boston came and visited us for about 8 days, we did a ton of fun things while they were here. Just to warn you there are a TON of pictures on this post!
First, we went camping and fishing at the Russian river along with some other friends. We had so much fun, but failed to catch any salmon, I think we just have bad luck fishing!




Uncle Branden and baby Boston

Branden and Blake fishing in the Kenai River

Mommy Melissa and baby Boston

Branden fell in the ice cold river and filled his weighters up with water! It was pretty funny, but scary at the same time, I thought he was going to drown for a few seconds!


Blake and Melissa in Seward

Melissa and Branden in Seward

Cute baby Boston, I couldn't get enough of him!
Exit Glacier in Seward

Portage Glacier

Tunnel to Whittier

Some animals we saw at the wildlife refuge in Portage



The pic above of the elk turned out so good it looks like a painting!

Some more cute pics of Boston!

The last day Blake and Melissa were here we drove to the Matanuska glacier and walked around on it, it was amazing! One of the coolest things I have ever seen! Here are some pictures while we were at the glacier

















Thanks for coming guys we had a blast! We will miss you!

2 comments:

Chantel said...

Wish we could have came, too!

Heidi said...

How fun that they got to come and visit you!! Very cute pics!! Jake would LOVE to come to ALASKA!! :) Can't wait to find out what you are havin'!