Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1JKn6yuNs

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

New pictures

We haven't had our pictures taken in about 2 years, so I asked my friend Tirzah if she would take some for us. She did a way good job and I think they turned out cute!
Here are some of my favorites...

Of course Branden had to have Kenai in some of them!










Which ones are your favorites?
I don't know which ones to print up, I like them all!
Thanks again Tirzah you are the best!

4 comments:

Chantel said...

I like the 3rd one and the 6th one. I like the ones with the dog but then again we always had the dogs in our pictures. Well, until we had Avy, two dogs, and two squirming kids is just too much for one picture. I like the 6th one because I think the baby bump is cute. I never remember to take pictures when I'm pregnant and I always feel fat so I don't. I really have no pregnant pictures at all. I don't know if I'll ever be pregnant again, either so it's kind of sad!!! I think your pictures turned out really good!!!

Makenzie said...

Melissa,
I loved all your pictures! Your puppy is so cute.. and your pregnant belly is freakin cute too!! miss you guys

Dawn Davis said...

Oh my gosh, I love them all. You guys are super photogenic.

Fullmer Family said...

I told you your prego belly was CUTE!! :) It was fun taking these...hopefully later, if you still want, we can take some more pics...assuming I can still walk around. :)